As one of the largest accounting firms on the Island of Ireland, PKF-FPM is a natural choice for public sector organisations who are tendering for services.
PKF-FPM works with public sector organisations in the UK and Ireland. Our firm has also been retained by a variety of government departments and agencies to undertake specialist assignments.
Our public sector consultants advise on a broad range of projects and our clients include:
- Invest NI
- Northern Ireland Tourist Board (NITB)
- The Special European Union Programmes Body (SEUPB)
- The International Fund for Ireland (IFI)
- The Department of Environment (DoE)
- The Department of Enterprise, Trade and Investment (DETI)
- The Department of Health and Social Services and Public Safety
- The Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (DARD)
- Co-Operation Ireland
- The Childhood Fund
- Local District Councils
- Local EU Special Programme for Peace and Reconciliation Partnerships.
Our public sector advisory services include internal audit, economic and financial appraisals, value-for-money studies, and grant application assistance. We also advise companies applying for funding to public sector organisations such as Invest NI and Enterprise Ireland.
“PKF-FPM Accountants Limited were appointed to carry out the Commercial Due Diligence assignments on applications to the Yorkshire Innovation Fund. The appraisals were robust and all carried out within the agreed timescales. Customer service was excellent with all queries and requests being turned around on a timely basis.”
Louise Bermingham, Project Manager – Yorkshire Innovation Fund, University of Bradford
Contact us for further information on how we can help you to manage and grow your business:
|Teresa Campbellemail@example.com||Phone number: 028 902 431 31|
|Michelle Hawkinsfirstname.lastname@example.org||Phone number: 028 302 610 10|