Agriculture and farming businesses in the UK and Ireland are experiencing difficult times. PKF-FPM can help your business plan for the future.
There is no doubt in the current climate that the agricultural industry is facing a challenging period. External factors such as reform to the Common Agricultural Policy and the influence of large retailers has led to widespread uncertainty.
At PKF-FPM, we understand that running a successful farming business is no easy task in today’s climate. It is even harder to sustain success. We recognise that agriculture and farming businesses require specialist advice and we have developed an expert team to support our clients in this sector.
We work in partnership with many food processing businesses and have proven expertise in funding, ensuring our clients avail of the various forms of support available to them.
Our services include:
- Preparing monthly VAT Returns, to obtain refunds from HM Customs & Excise
- Advising on taxation issues including capital gains tax, roll over and taper relief, milk quota and development land, income tax, capital allowances, averaging, herd basis
- Obtaining funding for business expansion, diversification and land purchase
- Preparing year end statutory accounts and tax returns
- Preparing profit forecasts and cash flows
- Capital gains tax advice in relation to succession planning and protecting the family business
- Structuring the business including limited companies, partnerships and trusts
- Inheritance tax reviews
Agriculture and farming is a sector with unique accountancy requirements and our staff have an excellent understanding of the industry.
Contact a member of our Agricultural / Farming team for further insight into how we can help you:
|Lowry Grantemail@example.com||Phone number: 028 908 308 01|
|Michelle Hawkinsfirstname.lastname@example.org||Phone number: 028 302 610 10|