Our quality policy and client charter help to ensure that we consistently meet our clients’ needs.
PKF-FPM strives to:
- Achieve, sustain and improve the existing high quality of our services and to provide our services in a manner that continually meets the stated, implied and perceived needs of our clients in a cost effective way.
- Provide documented assurance to our clients that the intended quality of our services will be, is being and has been achieved.
To achieve these objectives PKF-FPM has implemented a Quality System conforming to BS5750 Part 1: 1987. Our firm also complies with the requirements and guidelines of Chartered Accountants Ireland and with relevant legislation.
Our quality system is used in all assignments where accountancy and business consultancy services are provided by PKF-FPM. The Managing Director delegates the task of developing the Quality System to the Quality System Manager and its implementation to all staff.
Compliance with the requirements of our quality policy is mandatory for all staff.
Clients are the core of our existence. We measure our success, through our ability to provide solutions that satisfy our clients’ needs. It is our desire to build partnerships with our clients and we strive to provide objective, independent, innovative and high quality professional service in the strictest of confidence.
As our client, you are the most important person in our office. We thank you for providing us with the opportunity to add competitive value to your business.
To ensure that we provide you with a quality service, we have set ourselves the following standards.
- Talk to you at the outset about how we handle your business and the terms of engagement.
- Discuss the cost of accounting and consulting advice.
- Identify areas where we may be able to help you.
- Reply to your letters promptly.
- Return your telephone calls within 24 hours.
- Write to you regularly on the progress of your assignment.
- See you promptly for your appointment.
- Provide you with a friendly, respectful and confidential service.
- Seek to attract, develop and reward the very best talent to ensure our business and your business’ future success.
- Deliver what we promise.
- Above all we will be understanding and approachable.
You have our personal guarantee that we will provide a cost effective, quality and professional service and will endeavour to get it right, first time, every time.
If you feel we can improve our service, or if you are dissatisfied in anyway, please let us know.
|Feargal McCormackemail@example.com||Phone number: 028 302 61 010|
|Teresa Campbellfirstname.lastname@example.org||Phone number: 028 902 43 131|
|Karen Coulteremail@example.com||Phone number: 028 302 61 010|