Due to the continued expansion and growth of our client, a leader in the IT and global video collaboration & Logistics industry, are currently looking for a Management Accountant to join their team.
Location: Co. Down
Job Type: Full time/permanent
Hours: 9am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday
Salary: Negotiable (Dependent on skills and experience)
• Produce Management Accounts and reports monthly in a timely and reliable manner
• Perform the month end processes
• Completion of monthly reconciliation of all other balance sheet accounts and identify any differences to Head of Finance
• Maintain the general ledger integration and assist with Accounts Receivable/Payable duties were required
• Monitor and evaluate financial systems and suggest improvements, in particular current purchase order & sales order processes.
• Prepare and submit regulatory returns such as VAT, Intrastat, EC Sales, government surveys & US Sales Tax Returns
• Completion of yearend audit files
• Any other duties deemed necessary by the Head of Finance
• Professionally or Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
• Experience using a computerised accountancy system – including implementation of internal systems.
• Strong Excel skills to include manipulation of data and the ability to present data in a clear financial format
• The ability to work well in a team, to work well under pressure and accurately to meet deadlines
• Must be flexible
Experience/knowledge of setting up global entities and payroll facilities
If you are interested in this position, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 2nd July .