Our client, a rapidly expanding, energetic and forward thinking civil engineering company based in County Tyrone are now recruiting an Accounts Administrator/Book-Keeper/Office Manager.
This represents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to form part of the Management Team in a growth company, contributing to the growth and success of the company whilst also developing their position and personal career.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role will entail:
• Manage all financial aspects of the business including day to day processes e.g. sales invoices, purchase invoices, VAT, PAYE, Credit Control;
• Processing of payments to Sub-Contractors and relevant CIS & RCT returns;
• Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and associated Reports;
• Preparation of year end statutory accounts and liaising with Auditors;
• Preparation and monitoring of annual budgets and quarterly cash flow forecasts;
• Development and maintenance of cost awareness and understanding in all areas of business;
• Efficient management of working capital particularly debtors, creditors and stock;
• Assisting with and overseeing the implementation of Quality Standards in relation to but not excluding ISO 9001;
• Proactively assist in decision making and reviewing operations, contributing reliable and timely financial information; and
• General office duties.
The following requirements are essential to this position:
• Excellent IT and systems knowledge;
• Working knowledge of Accounting Systems, Quickbooks experience desirable but training can be provided;
• Strong financial skills;
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Business management acumen;
• Entrepreneurial flair, vision and passion; and
• Ability to add value as a member of the company’s Management Team.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply please forward an updated CV to Mrs Donna McKillion at firstname.lastname@example.org or to: Mrs Donna McKillion, PKF-FPM Accountants Ltd, 30 Northland Row, Dungannon Co. Tyrone, BT71 6AP
Please quote Job Application No. – 23065/M
The closing date for applications is 1st June 2018 at 5.00 pm.