The Chancellor Philip Hammond has delivered his second Budget and as predicted housing, tax avoidance and Brexit were high on the agenda with the following key points;
• Several measures introduced to help the housing shortage also a welcomed Stamp duty cut for first time buyers.
• A commitment to spending £3bn on Brexit planning
• Further policies to help with tax avoidance
• A small increase in the lifetime pension allowance
• No decrease in the VAT registration threshold
• He has also announced several consultations to help businesses and tourism.
To read our Budget Summary please Click Here