This Environmental Policy sets out the framework PKF-FPM uses to manage the impact of all aspects of our operations on the environment.
PKF-FPM Accountants Limited recognises that environmental protection is integral to our position as a responsible business. Our firm commits to:
- Continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our business operations.
- Reduce our consumption of energy and improve the efficient use of those resources.
- Establish environmental objectives and targets and measure performance against them.
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities to meet our objectives and targets.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Manage our business operations to prevent pollution.
- We will minimise consumption of natural resources and wastage of materials as far as economically practicable.
- Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance in the acquisition, design, refurbishment, location and use of buildings.
- Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
- Comply with all relevant existing environmental legislation and regulations and corporate codes of conduct.
- Work towards ISO 14001 accreditation.
This Environmental Policy represents our position on environmental issues and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business. It is reviewed on an annual basis and we remain committed to reducing our carbon footprint and being an environmentally responsible organisation.
Related content: How your business can reduce its environmental impact
Contact us for further information on how we can help you to manage and grow your business:
|Teresa Campbellfirstname.lastname@example.org||Phone number: 028 902 43 131|
|Feargal McCormackemail@example.com||Phone number: 028 302 61 010|