PKF-FPM is a leading provider of cross border audit, tax and advisory services. We help businesses to overcome the complexity of cross border operations.
At PKF-FPM, the combined expertise of our Republic of Ireland and UK specialists allows us to deliver innovative solutions for businesses faced with the complexity of operating in two jurisdictions with different regulatory environments.
Businesses operating North and South face increasing demands from both jurisdictions as tax authorities seek to collect taxes on cross border transactions.
At PKF-FPM, we provide specialist expertise to assist with the challenging tax issues that arise for businesses engaged in cross border activities.
Our cross border tax and business consulting service includes:
- Advising on establishing a presence in ROI
- Transfer Pricing Issues
- Non-residents landlords scheme
- Changes in residence of individuals
- ROI and UK payroll issues
- Reorganisations encompassing UK and ROI companies/ branches
- Availability of grant assistance in ROI and UK
- Cross border VAT issues
- Tax investigations.
Cross Border Seminars
PKF-FPM has a strong reputation for cross border expertise and is regularly invited to provide business presentations and training workshops in this area. Recent presentations include:
- Cross border trade guidelines for MicroTrade Ireland Conference Workshops.
- Financial incentives from an Island perspective at InterTradeIreland Roadshows
- Financial implications for RoI companies looking at Northern Ireland market;
- Business and tax implications of entering Cross Border markets and chasing the Celtic Tiger;
- The Euro and its implications for cross border trade; and
- Mobility of labour and different tax regimes operating in NI and RoI.
Related resources: Doing Business on the Island of Ireland
“As a growing business trading in both UK and ROI, PKFFPM have played a vital role in our successful navigation of the many compliance issues that exist such as VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax and Company Law compliance. PKFFPM’s experience in cross border business and being able to offer advice on both jurisdictions from one office, has been vital in ensuring that we remain compliant. PKFFPM have also provided advice on the most efficient way for our business to operate and grow in both Jurisdictions, whilst also ensuring that our personal tax affairs, both UK and ROI are also completely catered for and we would recommend PKFFPM to any business that operates across the border.”
Ben Crozier, Director, Mourne Packaging & Industrial Limited
Contact us for more information on how we could help your business:
|Michael Farrellemail@example.com||Phone number: 00353 1 6913 500|
|Anne Rooneyfirstname.lastname@example.org||Phone number: 028 302 610 10|