TRAINEE CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS……………
WE INVEST IN THE BEST!!
PKF-FPM is an award-winning, client-focused chartered accountancy and business consultancy practice with offices in Newry, Belfast, Mallusk, Dungannon, Dundalk and Balbriggan, Dublin North. Established in 1991, our firm is a leading provider of business and accounting services.
Ours is a young, dedicated, enthusiastic and future-orientated team whose energy and ability have contributed to PKF-FPM’s rapid growth and success. We currently have ten equity directors and over one hundred and twenty staff serving clients in many different sectors across the island of Ireland, North & South.
We are recognised as THE BEST PLACE TO WORK:
2017 Mid Tier Firm of the Year Award l British Accountancy Awards
2017 & 2016 Managing Talent Award | The Irish News Workplace & Employment Awards
2017 Overall Practice of the Year Award | Irish Accountancy Awards
2017 Large Practice of the Year Award | Irish Accountancy Awards
2016 Best Place to Work Award | The Irish News Workplace & Employment Awards
2016 Employer of the Year Award | Irish Accountancy Awards
2016 & 2015 Employer of the Year Award | Accountancy Age Awards London
PKF-FPM prides itself in offering exceptional training to its trainees to mould such individuals into unique business people, offering hands on training ranging from accounts and audit, tax and business advisory.
We are delighted to offer the following:
• Training Contracts to 2018 Graduates in conjuction with Chartered Accountants Ireland;
• One Year Placement Opportunities; and
• Summer Internships.
• Candidates for these positions will have achieved or working towards a minimum grade of a 2:1 in a relevant degree;
• Technically competent;
• Ability to communicate clearly and accurately;
• Ability to organise, plan and prioritise own workload within changing timescales and parameters;
• Able to work on own initiative as well as a member of a team;
• Able to ensure work outputs and standards are maintained;
• Adaptable and willing to take on new challenges.
HOW TO APPLY
For Placement & Summer Opportunites: send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to download the Trainee Accountant Application Form
Click Here to download the Monitoring Form
Closing dates for Applications is Friday 27th October 2017 at 1pm.