PKF-FPM is widely recognised as an excellent place to work. Uniquely we are also the first accountancy firm to hold both UK and Irish Employer of the Year awards at the same time.
INVEST IN THE BEST
PKF-FPM Accountants Limited, with offices in Belfast, Newry, Dungannon, Mallusk, Dundalk & Balbriggan Dublin North and specialising in a broad range of chartered accountancy and business consultancy services is a leading service provider in Ireland. As a result of its commitment to investing in staff training and development, the award winning practice enjoyed significant growth in 2016 and were recognised in a number of prestigious awards including:
- Winner of the Employer of the Year Award at the Irish Accountancy Awards in Dublin;
- Best Place to Work and Managing Talent Awards at the Irish News Awards.
Uniquely the innovative practice now holds both the Irish and British Accountancy Employer of the Year, having also been awarded the UK Employer of the Year Award in November 2015 in London at the British Accountancy Awards.
The practice is a member of PKF International (PKFI), a leading global network of independent accountancy firms in 125 countries, with 300 members in 440 locations providing accounting and business advisory services. This gives us the added benefit of providing global expertise with local knowledge.
PKF-FPM has established a reputation for helping clients succeed and for delivering quality customer focused accounting, taxation, consulting, turnaround management and related services across a broad range of private and public sector clients.
Recently Qualified Accountant
We wish to recruit a Recently Qualified Accountant to join our audit and accounts team with opportunities across all offices. The successful candidate ideally will have:
- Recently secured a recognised professional accountancy qualification;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a busy audit and accounts team;
- Strong academics, be ambitious and career driven;
- Ability to manage their own workload; and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
An excellent package is available for the right person.
Interested candidates should send a CV to Kathryn Mussen at firstname.lastname@example.org.