PKF-FPM is an award-winning, client-focused chartered accountancy and business consultancy practice with offices in Newry, Belfast, Mallusk, Dungannon, and Balbriggan, Dublin North. Established in 1991, our firm is a leading provider of business and accounting services.
Ours is a young, dedicated, enthusiastic and future-orientated team whose energy and ability have contributed to PKF-FPM’s rapid growth and success. We currently have ten equity directors and over one hundred and twenty staff serving clients in many different sectors across the island of Ireland, North & South.
We are recognised as THE BEST PLACE TO WORK:
2018 Tax Team of the year Award | British Accountancy Awards
2018 Partner of the Year Award | British Accountancy Awards
2018 Mid-Tier Firm of the Year Award | British Accountancy Awards
2018 Managing Talent Award | The Irish News Workplace & Employment Awards
2018 Tax Team of the Year | Irish Accountancy Awards
2018 Placed in the Sunday Times 2018 Top 100 Best Companies to Work for in the UK
2017 Mid Tier Firm of the Year Award l British Accountancy Awards
2017 Recycling Star & Fundraising Initiative I Action Cancer Shop Challenge Awards
2017 & 2016 Managing Talent Award | The Irish News Workplace & Employment Awards
2017 Overall Practice of the Year Award | Irish Accountancy Awards
2017 Large Practice of the Year Award | Irish Accountancy Awards
2016 Best Place to Work Award | The Irish News Workplace & Employment Awards
2016 Employer of the Year Award | Irish Accountancy Awards
2016 & 2015 Employer of the Year Award | Accountancy Age Awards London
The practice is a member of PKF International (PKFI), a leading global network of independent accountancy firms in 125 countries, with 300 members in 440 locations providing accounting and business advisory services. This gives us the added benefit of providing global expertise with local knowledge.
Due to continued expansion, we have an immediate vacancy in our Newry office for the following:
Credit Controller (1-year contract, with possible extension)
The successful candidate will be an important member of a growing team and will assist in the effective cash collection and management of all credit accounts within the agreed Company Credit Policy.
• Cash collection;
• Managing accounts within agreed limits and payment terms;
• Cash allocation;
• Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships;
• Achieving monthly targets;
• Customer query management;
• Providing monthly credit management reports to SMT; and
• Financial Administration duties.
• GSCE Math’s and English or equivalent at grade B or above;
• At least 2 years proven working knowledge and experience of credit control and debt management;
• Experience of working to targets/deadlines;
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills;
• Ability to work under minimum supervision;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs with strong capabilities within Excel;
• Methodical, logical and possess excellent attention to detail.
An excellent package is available for the right person.
Interested candidates should send a CV to email@example.com before Monday 28th January 2019.