- Following a visit to CPL Northern Ireland’s office, An Taoiseach, Enda Kenny paid a courtesy visit to PKF-FPM
- PKF-FPM Win Employer of the Year Award at the Irish Accountancy Awards 2016 - Leading island based accountancy practice PKF-FPM Accountants won the Best Employer Award at the prestigious Irish Accountancy Awards Gala Banquet Ceremony which took place last night, 21 April 2016 at the Ballsbridge Hotel in Dublin. The Awards Ceremony, hosted by Richard Curran, Editor, The Sunday Business Post, attracted a very influential audience, including high profile […]
- Willie Walsh – Keynote Speaker At PKF-FPM/Ulster University Business School Leadership Talk - IAG Chief Executive Willie Walsh was keynote speaker at the PKF-FPM Annual Leadership Talk, Management Month initiative held in association with the Ulster University Business School, at the Belfast Campus on Tuesday 9 February 2016. Originally from Dublin, and now based in London, Willie Walsh began his career as a cadet pilot with Aer Lingus […]
- P11D Return of Expenses and Benefits form for the year 2015-16 - Question. I have recently received notification from HM Revenue & Customs that as an employer I am required to complete a P11D (b) Return of Expenses and Benefits form for the year 2015-16. What is the purpose of this and what benefits and expenses do I declare? Answer. The P11d(b) is used to declare […]
- Shared Parental Leave - Question. I am expecting my first baby and I have been told that I can split my maternity leave with my partner, is this correct? Answer. An employed mother can take shared parental leave (SPL) if she is entitled to statutory maternity leave and has sufficient continuous service. An employed partner can take SPL if […]
- Reducing Payments on Account due by 31 July 2016 - Question. I am due to make my 2nd Payment on Account on 31 July 2016 to H M Revenue & Customs. My accountant advised me of my payment for the end of July some time ago but suggested that I could reduce the payment as my business was really poor in 2015/2016. What are the […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
PKF-FPM have always provided my business with a professional and friendly Service. Their advice and support over the years has helped my business during challenging times. They are a forward thinking and committed organisation who genuinely care about their clients.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 39 NOW AVAILABLE
- First Minister Hosts PKFI CEO
- Getting a Grip on your Family Business
- Dundalk Chamber Price Fund Launch
- Christmas Jumper Day
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES