- PKF-FPM placed 27th in The Sunday Times 2019 Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for in the UK- Northern Ireland headquartered accountancy practice, PKF-FPM has scored another milestone success…. after being placed in the prestigious Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for, for the second consecutive year. Ranked 27th in the UK small-sized business category, PKF-FPM jumped an astonishing 37 places from position 64 last year. Indeed, PKF-FPM achieved the […]
- Brian McConville delivers keynote speech at Ulster University Business School Leadership Event- “Our team is the best in the world- we don’t just say that, our customers do. This comes down to our company Values which include having a ‘can-do’ attitude. We work together as a team to deliver and to make things happen.” These were just some of the thoughts towards achieving success shared with […]
- Fuel Scale Charge- Question. I am the director of a limited company and regularly use my private car for business journeys. Can I reclaim VAT on the fuel purchased? Answer. Where a vehicle is used for both business and private purposes, provided the company does not pay a fixed rate under the Flat Rate Scheme, there a several […]
- Minimising Tax- Question. I paid a lot of self-assessment tax in relation to my self-employment for the tax year 2017/18. A friend mentioned that I should make a pension contribution before 5 April 2019 to reduce my 2018/19 tax liability. Is there a limit on the amount I can contribute? Answer. You can get tax relief on […]
- Valid notice of enquiry- Question. I recently moved to a new house and changed tax advisors. HMRC have sent a notice of enquiry to my old address and my previous tax adviser. As the enquiry was not sent to my current address or my current tax adviser, is it possible that the enquiry could be cancelled? Answer. A notice […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
PKF-FPM have always provided my business with a professional and friendly Service. Their advice and support over the years has helped my business during challenging times. They are a forward thinking and committed organisation who genuinely care about their clients.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 46 NOW AVAILABLE
- Vulture funds increase Irish Activity
- Hat-trick for PKF-FPM at Prestigious British Accountancy Awards
- Brexit Briefing 07
- Tax Matters
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES