- Momentous Night for PKF-FPM at the British Accountancy Awards - Leading island based accountancy practice PKF-FPM Accountants with offices in Northern Ireland and Ireland, continued an amazing 2017, when they won the prestigious Mid-Tier Firm of Year Award at the glittering British Accountancy Awards Gala Banquet Ceremony which took place last night (13 October 2017) at the Hilton Park Lane Hotel, in London. […]
- Excitement is mounting in PKF-FPM for the British Accountancy Awards - PKF-FPM Accountants has been shortlisted in three categories in this year’s British Accountancy Awards. The glittering Gala Banquet ceremony will take place this Friday at the Hilton, Park Lane in London with the host for the evening being Mock the Week star Hugh Dennis. The entire team are proud and excited to be shortlisted once […]
- Rent a Room Scheme - Question. I’ve been thinking of taking in a lodger to help with my mortgage. Will I have to pay any tax on rental income received? Answer. Rental income is taxable, however renting out a room to a lodger may qualify for ‘Rent a Room’ relief. The Rent a Room scheme is open […]
- Working in the Republic of Ireland - Question I live in Newry where up until recently I have also been employed. I have been offered a post in Dundalk, where I intend to commute to work. Which tax authorities do I need to notify? Answer. Firstly, you will need to apply for a PPS number before you can work […]
- Auto-Enrolment - Question. I became an employer in 2017 and currently employ 8 staff. Can you confirm what my obligations are in relation to work place pensions? Answer. The government’s Auto Enrolment scheme is being phased in for all employers. Every worker who meets the eligibility criteria must be enrolled into a workplace pension […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
PKF-FPM have always provided my business with a professional and friendly Service. Their advice and support over the years has helped my business during challenging times. They are a forward thinking and committed organisation who genuinely care about their clients.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 42 NOW AVAILABLE
- How safe are your Tech Systems?
- Brexit Briefing and Tax Matters Free Inside
- PKF-FPM win Large Practice of the Year and Overall Practice of the Year
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES