- New Strategic Support Service For Northern Ireland’s Charity Sector - Chief executives from Northern Ireland’s top charities will attend the launch in Belfast on Wednesday 19 October of “Protecting People with Purpose”, a leadership support service for Northern Ireland’s charity sector. Chief executives from Northern Ireland’s top charities will attend the launch in Belfast this evening of Protecting People with Purpose, a leadership support service […]
- PKF-FPM Win Customer Service (Professional Services) at the Louth Business Awards 2016 - Leading island based accountancy practice PKF-FPM Accountants won the Customer Service Award at the Louth Business Awards as part of the Dundalk Chamber of Commerce Annual Gala which took place Saturday 15 October 2016 at the Carrickdale Hotel. The Awards Ceremony, hosted by Michael Duffy, attracted an audience of over 570 guests, including high profile […]
- HMRC PAYE Penalty Notices - Question. I have received penalty notices from HM Revenue & Customs for late payment of PAYE for the last 2 months. I pay by cheque each month and cheques were posted on or before the 19th of the following month. Why would I have got a penalty and how much will I pay? […]
- Is Irish VAT registration required - Question. I am a building contractor resident in Northern Ireland. To date, all of my work has been based in Northern Ireland. I recently accepted a job renovating a house in Dublin and am concerned about the Irish VAT implications of same. Can you please advise what I need to do? Answer. There are special […]
- Flat Rate Expenses - Question. I run a small self-employment business from my own home and I use my car for some business use. Do I need to keep a record of all the expenses in relation to my home and car and how much can I claim as expenses? Answer. As you use your home and car for […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
PKF-FPM has played a massive role in taking us from an embryonic stage through to successfully securing contracts with some of the largest organisations in the world, including Microsoft. Throughout our development, PKF-FPM has adopted a pro-active, partnership-led approach, providing trusted and valued support on key aspects of our business. The company understands the issues facing Irish technology companies and, importantly, support and encourage a global focus.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 40 NOW AVAILABLE
- Positive feedback to New Balbriggan Dublin North Office
- 25th Anniversary
- Brexit Briefing – Free Inside
- Rory Best Irish Rugby Skipper
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES