- New Strategic Support Service For Northern Ireland’s Charity Sector - Chief executives from Northern Ireland’s top charities will attend the launch in Belfast on Wednesday 19 October of “Protecting People with Purpose”, a leadership support service for Northern Ireland’s charity sector. Chief executives from Northern Ireland’s top charities will attend the launch in Belfast this evening of Protecting People with Purpose, a leadership support service […]
- PKF-FPM Win Customer Service (Professional Services) at the Louth Business Awards 2016 - Leading island based accountancy practice PKF-FPM Accountants won the Customer Service Award at the Louth Business Awards as part of the Dundalk Chamber of Commerce Annual Gala which took place Saturday 15 October 2016 at the Carrickdale Hotel. The Awards Ceremony, hosted by Michael Duffy, attracted an audience of over 570 guests, including high profile […]
- Is Irish VAT registration required - Question. I am a building contractor resident in Northern Ireland. To date, all of my work has been based in Northern Ireland. I recently accepted a job renovating a house in Dublin and am concerned about the Irish VAT implications of same. Can you please advise what I need to do? Answer. There are special […]
- Flat Rate Expenses - Question. I run a small self-employment business from my own home and I use my car for some business use. Do I need to keep a record of all the expenses in relation to my home and car and how much can I claim as expenses? Answer. As you use your home and car for […]
- Trans-border Workers Relief - Question. I live in Dundalk and have been offered a job in Newry. I would be commuting daily from Dundalk to the place of work in Newry. Where do I have to pay my income tax? Answer. As an employee you generally pay your income tax in the country where you carry out […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
I have been working with PKF-FPM for a number of years by referring our existing clients who need to avail of their specialised services , particularly restructuring and insolvency. PKF-FPM have assisted a number of our clients and achieved some excellent outcomes, more often than not returning a less stressed and more focused client to me.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 40 NOW AVAILABLE
- Positive feedback to New Balbriggan Dublin North Office
- 25th Anniversary
- Brexit Briefing – Free Inside
- Rory Best Irish Rugby Skipper
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES