- Padraig McManus delivers keynote speech at the PKF-FPM / Ulster University Business School Leadership Event
- PKF-FPM – Placed in The Sunday Times 2018 Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for in the UK - Leading island accountancy practice PKF-FPM has scored another milestone success…. after being placed in the prestigious Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for 2018. PKF-FPM Accountants, currently employing 120 plus staff across six offices – 4 in Northern Ireland and 2 in the Republic of Ireland has established a reputation as […]
- Padraig McManus delivers keynote speech at the PKF-FPM / Ulster University Business School Leadership Event - “If you can get those around you to buy into your strategy and what you are trying to achieve, you are on the road to becoming a leader.” These were just some of the thoughts shared with business leaders by former Chairman of Eir and Mincon Group Plc, Padraig McManus, as keynote speaker at […]
- What VAT will I be charged on residential renovations? - Question. I recently bought a vacant house at a property auction as an investment. I intend to get it renovated to enable me to let it. When I built my own home I was not charged VAT, however the same builder is now charging me VAT on this work. Is this correct? Answer. […]
- Non Resident RCT Reclaims - Question. I am a building contractor based in Newry and worked in ROI for several months during the year. I was required to register for Relevant Contracts Tax (RCT) and received notification that my deduction rate was 20%. Therefore the principal contractor deducted 20% RCT from all my payments, can I reclaim the RCT […]
- Company Purchase of Own Shares (CPOS) - Question. I am a shareholder in a private limited company and want sell my shares to other shareholders in the business, what is the most tax efficient way to do this? Answer. As a general rule, when a company buys back its own shares (CPOS) from such a shareholder, any ‘premium’ (i.e. […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
I have been working with PKF-FPM for a number of years by referring our existing clients who need to avail of their specialised services , particularly restructuring and insolvency. PKF-FPM have assisted a number of our clients and achieved some excellent outcomes, more often than not returning a less stressed and more focused client to me.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 43 NOW AVAILABLE
- Momentus Night for PKF-FPM at British Accountancy Awards
- Get your business Ready for GDPR
- Tax Matters
- How will Brexit affect you?
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES