- PKF-FPM Win Employer of the Year Award at the Irish Accountancy Awards 2016 - Leading island based accountancy practice PKF-FPM Accountants won the Best Employer Award at the prestigious Irish Accountancy Awards Gala Banquet Ceremony which took place last night, 21 April 2016 at the Ballsbridge Hotel in Dublin. The Awards Ceremony, hosted by Richard Curran, Editor, The Sunday Business Post, attracted a very influential audience, including high profile […]
- Willie Walsh – Keynote Speaker At PKF-FPM/Ulster University Business School Leadership Talk - IAG Chief Executive Willie Walsh was keynote speaker at the PKF-FPM Annual Leadership Talk, Management Month initiative held in association with the Ulster University Business School, at the Belfast Campus on Tuesday 9 February 2016. Originally from Dublin, and now based in London, Willie Walsh began his career as a cadet pilot with Aer Lingus […]
- Reducing Payments on Account due by 31 July 2016 - Question. I am due to make my 2nd Payment on Account on 31 July 2016 to H M Revenue & Customs. My accountant advised me of my payment for the end of July some time ago but suggested that I could reduce the payment as my business was really poor in 2015/2016. What are the […]
- Married Couples Allowance - Question. I ceased working during the 2015/16 tax year and I am now a stay at home mum. Would we be entitled to claim the married couples allowance for 2016/17 and can we back date our claim for 2015/16? Answer. From April 2015 the “marriage allowance” was introduced and is available to any married couple […]
- RCT Penalties in RoI - Question. I am based in Northern Ireland but carry out electrical work for contractors in Dublin, I am registered with the Revenue Commissioners for relevant contracts tax (RCT) but they recently queried the payments I made to my sub-contractors and intend to issue me with a RCT penalty because I did not process the sub-contractor payments […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 39 NOW AVAILABLE
- First Minister Hosts PKFI CEO
- Getting a Grip on your Family Business
- Dundalk Chamber Price Fund Launch
- Christmas Jumper Day
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES
AWARDS & ACCREDITATION
PKF-FPM is a member firm of the PKF International Limited family of legally independent firms and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the actions or inactions of any individual member or correspondent firm or firms.