- PKF-FPM shortlisted for three categories at British Accountancy Awards - PKF-FPM Accountants, have been shortlisted for 3 categories at the British Accountancy Awards, namely: Mid-Tier Firm of the Year; Tax Team of the Year; and Partner of the Year. PKF-FPM recently won Tax Team of the Year at the Irish Accountancy Award 2018, against stiff competition and are current holders of the UK Mid-Tier […]
- Prepare for customs checks and controls after Brexit, say Chartered Accountants - Businesses need to get serious about the prospect of a no deal Brexit Today (Monday 16 July 2018), Chartered Accountants Ireland and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) have unveiled a joint publication which will help both Irish and UK businesses prepare for customs checks and controls that they could face […]
- Reminder to file your tax return - Question. I have received a reminder from HM Revenue & Customs to file my 2017/18 tax return. I always file mine online in January. Why do they want it submitted earlier? Answer. The tax return filing deadline for manual tax returns is fast approaching on 31 October 2018, but there is an […]
- Overdrawn Director’s Loan Account - Question. I have an overdrawn director’s loan account in my limited company. What are the tax implications if I do not have the funds to pay this back? Answer. An overdrawn director’s loan account may create tax implications for both the company and its director. When a director who owns at […]
- Transferrable Marriage Allowance - Question. I got married a couple of years ago, and my wife works part-time. Some of my colleagues have said I am entitled to claim an additional allowance, is this correct? Answer. The transferable Marriage Allowance was first introduced in the 2015/16 tax year and should not be confused with the age […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
I have been working with PKF-FPM for a number of years by referring our existing clients who need to avail of their specialised services , particularly restructuring and insolvency. PKF-FPM have assisted a number of our clients and achieved some excellent outcomes, more often than not returning a less stressed and more focused client to me.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 45 NOW AVAILABLE
- Chartered Accountants Elect Feargal as President
- Prestigious National Tax Award Win
- Brexit Briefing 06
- Tax Matters
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES