- PKF-FPM – Placed in The Sunday Times 2018 Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for in the UK - Leading island accountancy practice PKF-FPM has scored another milestone success…. after being placed in the prestigious Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for 2018. PKF-FPM Accountants, currently employing 120 plus staff across six offices – 4 in Northern Ireland and 2 in the Republic of Ireland has established a reputation as […]
- Padraig McManus delivers keynote speech at the PKF-FPM / Ulster University Business School Leadership Event - “If you can get those around you to buy into your strategy and what you are trying to achieve, you are on the road to becoming a leader.” These were just some of the thoughts shared with business leaders by former Chairman of Eir and Mincon Group Plc, Padraig McManus, as keynote speaker at […]
- VAT Capital Goods Scheme - Question. I intend on selling existing property which we had bought in 2010 when it was new and had reclaimed the VAT in full as it had been used fully for our taxable business. Would there be any VAT issues on the sale? Answer. Assuming the existing property was bought for more […]
- Termination Payments - Question. Are all termination payments to employee’s tax free up to £30,000? Answer. Termination payments are made to employees for all sorts of reasons, but the first thing to understand is that there’s no automatic entitlement to pay the first £30,000 tax–free, and if the employer gets it wrong it’s the employer […]
- Utilising Allowances - Question. I want to check if I have used my tax allowances effectively in 2017/18. What should I look at? Answer. A good starting point is to ensure your employer has used the correct tax code in their payroll. If your income is below £100,000 your personal allowance should be £11,500, therefore […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
PKF-FPM has played a massive role in taking us from an embryonic stage through to successfully securing contracts with some of the largest organisations in the world, including Microsoft. Throughout our development, PKF-FPM has adopted a pro-active, partnership-led approach, providing trusted and valued support on key aspects of our business. The company understands the issues facing Irish technology companies and, importantly, support and encourage a global focus.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 44 NOW AVAILABLE
- The Sunday Times Top 100 Accolade
- Vulture Funds: Opportunity or Threat
- Tax Matters Issue 44
- Brexit Briefing 05
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES