- PKF-FPM Secure Top Honours at Irish Accountancy Awards - Independent Ireland based accountancy practice, PKF-FPM, with offices north and south of the Irish border, proved to be leading their sector when awarded two of the most sought-after honours at the Irish Accountancy Awards Gala, which took place recently in The Mansion House, Dublin. The magnitude of taking home these awards, namely: Large Practice […]
- PKF-FPM placed 27th in The Sunday Times 2019 Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for in the UK - Northern Ireland headquartered accountancy practice, PKF-FPM has scored another milestone success…. after being placed in the prestigious Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for, for the second consecutive year. Ranked 27th in the UK small-sized business category, PKF-FPM jumped an astonishing 37 places from position 64 last year. Indeed, PKF-FPM achieved the […]
- Entrepreneurs Relief - Question. I am considering selling shares in the family company and am not sure on availability of entrepreneur’s’ relief (ER) about different classes of shares in issue. A total of 11,000 shares are in issue made up of A and B shares. Mother and father own 10,000 A shares and I own the other […]
- Prior Year Review - Question. I was paid a substantial bonus of £25,000 in my March salary which brought my earnings for the 2018/19 tax year to £124,000. I was disappointed to see the amount of tax taken off. I have been a 40% taxpayer, but I seem to have lost more than 40%. Is there anything […]
- Amortisation of Goodwill - Question. I have heard that we can now get corporation tax relief for the amortisation of goodwill, is this true? Answer. Tax relief was withdrawn in 2015 for companies trying to write-off the cost of purchased goodwill and certain customer-related intangible assets. Before that time relief was available on business acquisitions for […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
PKF-FPM have always provided my business with a professional and friendly Service. Their advice and support over the years has helped my business during challenging times. They are a forward thinking and committed organisation who genuinely care about their clients.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 46 NOW AVAILABLE
- Vulture funds increase Irish Activity
- Hat-trick for PKF-FPM at Prestigious British Accountancy Awards
- Brexit Briefing 07
- Tax Matters
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES