- PKF posts record fee income in UK and Ireland - The PKF UK&I network firms have posted an increase of [19%] in their fee income for the year ended 31 May 2017 to £154.8m. This impressive expansion reflects healthy organic revenue growth across all PKF UK&I members with most firms experiencing double-digit top line increases. The numbers also includes some key strategic mergers by […]
- PKF-FPM Win Large Practice of the Year and Overall Practice of the Year at the Irish Accountancy Awards 2017 - Leading island based accountancy practice PKF-FPM Accountants have won the Overall Practice of the year at the prestigious Irish Accountancy Awards Gala Banquet Ceremony which took place on Thursday 18th May 2017 at the Ballsbridge Hotel in Dublin. After winning the Large Practice of the Year earlier in the evening against stiff competition, the […]
- Country Money – Travel and Subsistence Allowance - Question. I operate part of my NI construction business in in the Republic of Ireland where I employ and process southern payroll. As my employees need to travel to different construction sites, can I reimbursed their travel costs in any tax efficient manner? Answer. An employer can pay tax-free mileage and subsistence in […]
- PAYE Coding Notice - Question. I have just started to work and have received a 2017/18 PAYE Coding notice from HM Revenue and Customs. What is this and what should I do with it? Answer. HM Revenue & Customs (“HMRC”) will issue a PAYE coding notice to an individual’s employer. The coding notice advises the employer […]
- Registering for Self Assessment - Question. I have received dividend Income in 2016-17 for shares that I had bought and the voucher advises this is information needed for completing your Tax Return. I have never completed a tax return before, why would I need to complete a tax return now and how would I register with HMRC to complete a […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
PKF-FPM have always provided my business with a professional and friendly Service. Their advice and support over the years has helped my business during challenging times. They are a forward thinking and committed organisation who genuinely care about their clients.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 42 NOW AVAILABLE
- How safe are your Tech Systems?
- Brexit Briefing and Tax Matters Free Inside
- PKF-FPM win Large Practice of the Year and Overall Practice of the Year
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES