- Anne Heraty – Keynote Speaker At PKF-FPM/Ulster University Business School Leadership Talk - “Back yourself, believe in yourself, believe in your idea.” These are just some of the thoughts shared with business leaders by Cpl Resources plc Chief Executive, Anne Heraty, as keynote speaker at the PKF-FPM Annual Leadership Talk. The event was part of the 2017 MLM Management Month initiative, in association with the Ulster University Business […]
- PKF – Fastest Growing UK & Ireland Accountancy Operator - PKF-FPM Accountants Limited are delighted to be a part of the PKF network who have been named as the fastest growing major accountancy network in the UK and Ireland, according to Accountancy magazine’s latest annual ‘Top 75 Firms’ survey, which was published earlier this month. The combined UK and Ireland operations of PKF Cooper […]
- Sales of goods to Irish Business - Question. I own a Vat registered business based in Newry. Should I charge Vat on the sale of goods to my Vat registered customers in the Republic of Ireland? Answer. You can zero rate the supply of goods if the customer provides their Irish VAT registration number, business details and if you arrange for […]
- Gift Aid Payment - Question. I am considering donating a sum of money to a charity and have been asked to make a Gift Aid declaration. What is Gift Aid and are there any tax implications for me? Answer. Gift Aid allows charities and community amateur sports clubs (CASC) registered with HMRC to claim the basic tax rate […]
- Capital Allowances Relief - Question. I have recently started trading and my business is currently incurring large amounts of capital expenditure, what tax relief is available for this expenditure? Answer. If you buy an asset, for example computer equipment, machinery or buildings for use in your business, you cannot deduct this expenditure from your trading profits. However, if it […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
PKF-FPM have always provided my business with a professional and friendly Service. Their advice and support over the years has helped my business during challenging times. They are a forward thinking and committed organisation who genuinely care about their clients.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 41 NOW AVAILABLE
- Brexit Uncertainty set to continue
- PKFFPM Retain UK Employer off the Year Award
- Anne Heraty to be Guest Speaker at Leadership Talk
- PKFFPM win International Award in Bali
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES