- Momentous Night for PKF-FPM at the British Accountancy Awards - Leading island based accountancy practice PKF-FPM Accountants with offices in Northern Ireland and Ireland, continued an amazing 2017, when they won the prestigious Mid-Tier Firm of Year Award at the glittering British Accountancy Awards Gala Banquet Ceremony which took place last night (13 October 2017) at the Hilton Park Lane Hotel, in London. […]
- Excitement is mounting in PKF-FPM for the British Accountancy Awards - PKF-FPM Accountants has been shortlisted in three categories in this year’s British Accountancy Awards. The glittering Gala Banquet ceremony will take place this Friday at the Hilton, Park Lane in London with the host for the evening being Mock the Week star Hugh Dennis. The entire team are proud and excited to be shortlisted once […]
- Company Purchase of Own Shares (CPOS) - Question. I am a shareholder in a private limited company and want sell my shares to other shareholders in the business, what is the most tax efficient way to do this? Answer. As a general rule, when a company buys back its own shares (CPOS) from such a shareholder, any ‘premium’ (i.e. […]
- UK CGT for Non Residents - Question. I am resident in ROI and have 2 rental properties in Northern Ireland (NI), one residential and one commercial. I am now considering selling both properties and am wondering if I need to pay UK or Irish tax on these disposals. Can you please advise? Answer. The sale of residential property […]
- Auto-Enrolment - Question. I have recently started a new business and have employed 1 staff member. What are my obligations in relation to PAYE & work place pensions? Answer. When starting a new business and taking on a member of staff then as well as setting up a PAYE scheme you will also need […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
NWP Recycling Ltd have worked with PKF-FPM since our inception and the advice and service has been outstanding. PKF-FPM has really helped the business to make the right decisions and move forward with confidence
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 43 NOW AVAILABLE
- Momentus Night for PKF-FPM at British Accountancy Awards
- Get your business Ready for GDPR
- Tax Matters
- How will Brexit affect you?
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES