- PKF-FPM – Placed in The Sunday Times 2018 Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for in the UK - Leading island accountancy practice PKF-FPM has scored another milestone success…. after being placed in the prestigious Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for 2018. PKF-FPM Accountants, currently employing 120 plus staff across six offices – 4 in Northern Ireland and 2 in the Republic of Ireland has established a reputation as […]
- Padraig McManus delivers keynote speech at the PKF-FPM / Ulster University Business School Leadership Event - “If you can get those around you to buy into your strategy and what you are trying to achieve, you are on the road to becoming a leader.” These were just some of the thoughts shared with business leaders by former Chairman of Eir and Mincon Group Plc, Padraig McManus, as keynote speaker at […]
- VAT Fuel Sale Charge - Question. I am the sole director of my own company and I regularly use my private car for business journeys, can I reclaim the vat on the fuel purchased. Answer. There are different ways for a business to recover vat on fuel purchased, providing the business is not using The Flat Rate […]
- What VAT will I be charged on residential renovations? - Question. I recently bought a vacant house at a property auction as an investment. I intend to get it renovated to enable me to let it. When I built my own home I was not charged VAT, however the same builder is now charging me VAT on this work. Is this correct? Answer. […]
- Non Resident RCT Reclaims - Question. I am a building contractor based in Newry and worked in ROI for several months during the year. I was required to register for Relevant Contracts Tax (RCT) and received notification that my deduction rate was 20%. Therefore the principal contractor deducted 20% RCT from all my payments, can I reclaim the RCT […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
PKF-FPM have always provided my business with a professional and friendly Service. Their advice and support over the years has helped my business during challenging times. They are a forward thinking and committed organisation who genuinely care about their clients.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 44 NOW AVAILABLE
- The Sunday Times Top 100 Accolade
- Vulture Funds: Opportunity or Threat
- Tax Matters Issue 44
- Brexit Briefing 05
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES