- Momentous Night for PKF-FPM at the British Accountancy Awards - Leading island based accountancy practice PKF-FPM Accountants with offices in Northern Ireland and Ireland, continued an amazing 2017, when they won the prestigious Mid-Tier Firm of Year Award at the glittering British Accountancy Awards Gala Banquet Ceremony which took place last night (13 October 2017) at the Hilton Park Lane Hotel, in London. […]
- Excitement is mounting in PKF-FPM for the British Accountancy Awards - PKF-FPM Accountants has been shortlisted in three categories in this year’s British Accountancy Awards. The glittering Gala Banquet ceremony will take place this Friday at the Hilton, Park Lane in London with the host for the evening being Mock the Week star Hugh Dennis. The entire team are proud and excited to be shortlisted once […]
- Auto-Enrolment - Question. I have recently started a new business and have employed 1 staff member. What are my obligations in relation to PAYE & work place pensions? Answer. When starting a new business and taking on a member of staff then as well as setting up a PAYE scheme you will also need […]
- Non Resident Landlord - Question. I am a non UK resident individual but I own property in the UK and receive Rental income from this property. I was looking some advice to see if I am required to report this income in the UK and if so how do I do this? Answer. Any letting agency […]
- Business Expenses - Question. I run a small self-employment business from my own home and I use my car for some business use. Can I claim tax relief on any of my utility bills and mileage expenses? Answer. As you use your home and car for business use, the business element of these expenses can […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
PKF-FPM has played a massive role in taking us from an embryonic stage through to successfully securing contracts with some of the largest organisations in the world, including Microsoft. Throughout our development, PKF-FPM has adopted a pro-active, partnership-led approach, providing trusted and valued support on key aspects of our business. The company understands the issues facing Irish technology companies and, importantly, support and encourage a global focus.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 43 NOW AVAILABLE
- Momentus Night for PKF-FPM at British Accountancy Awards
- Get your business Ready for GDPR
- Tax Matters
- How will Brexit affect you?
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES