- New PKF-FPM Balbriggan, Dublin North Office - The former Chartered Accountants practice of Francis J. Woods & Company Limited (15 staff), located in Balbriggan, ten minutes from Dublin airport, has been subsumed into PKF-FPM Accountants Limited and will operate as the PKF-FPM Balbriggan Dublin North office. The combined firm will trade as PKF-FPM Accountants and have more than 115 people throughout […]
- PKF-FPM Win Employer of the Year Award at the Irish Accountancy Awards 2016 - Leading island based accountancy practice PKF-FPM Accountants won the Best Employer Award at the prestigious Irish Accountancy Awards Gala Banquet Ceremony which took place last night, 21 April 2016 at the Ballsbridge Hotel in Dublin. The Awards Ceremony, hosted by Richard Curran, Editor, The Sunday Business Post, attracted a very influential audience, including high profile […]
- Tax on Second Job - Question. I am a part time working mum and when the school holidays are over I intend to look for a second part time job, to earn some extra money for Christmas. Will this income be taxed and do I need to let my new employer know how much I am earning in my current […]
- Tax investigation from the Irish Revenue Commissioners - Question. I have received a notification of an audit (tax investigation) from the Irish Revenue Commissioners, I am an electrical contractor in Newry but have contracts in Dublin and my business has Irish tax registrations. Can you please advise what I need to do? Answer. The letter from the Revenue Commissioners will highlight which […]
- Code of Practice 9 Enquiry letter - Question. I have received a Code of Practice 9 Enquiry letter from HM Revenue & Customs (“HMRC”). Can you please advise what I need to do? Answer. Code of Practice 9 (“COP 9”) enquiry is issued by HMRC in cases where they suspect tax fraud has been committed. Once a COP 9 enquiry letter […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
PKF-FPM has played a massive role in taking us from an embryonic stage through to successfully securing contracts with some of the largest organisations in the world, including Microsoft. Throughout our development, PKF-FPM has adopted a pro-active, partnership-led approach, providing trusted and valued support on key aspects of our business. The company understands the issues facing Irish technology companies and, importantly, support and encourage a global focus.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 39 NOW AVAILABLE
- First Minister Hosts PKFI CEO
- Getting a Grip on your Family Business
- Dundalk Chamber Price Fund Launch
- Christmas Jumper Day
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES