- Ireland’s Largest Accountancy Body Elects New President - New Chartered Accountants President says current political uncertainty puts jobs at stake. Feargal McCormack has been elected President of Chartered Accountants Ireland at its 130th Annual General Meeting in Belfast. Addressing the Chartered Accountants Ireland AGM in Belfast today (18 May 2018), Mr McCormack highlighted the current political and economic uncertainty on the island […]
- PKF-FPM win Tax Team of the Year Award at the Irish Accountancy Awards 2018 - Leading island based accountancy and tax consultancy practice PKF-FPM Accountants have won the Tax Team of the Year Award at the prestigious Irish Accountancy Awards Gala Banquet Ceremony which took place on Thursday 26th April 2018 at the Ballsbridge Hotel in Dublin. In presenting the Tax Team of the Year Award to PKF-FPM, the […]
- Electric Cars - Question. I am considering replacing the company cars used by my employees with electric or hybrid cars as I have been advised that they are more tax efficient than petrol/diesel cars. Is this correct? Answer. There are a number of tax benefits available on the purchase of an electric/hybrid car. […]
- IHT Free Gifts - Question. I understand that the ability to make gifts free from inheritance tax could be about to change. Is this correct? Answer. In January 2018 Chancellor Philip Hammond wrote to The Office for Tax Simplification requesting a review into the inheritance tax regime including how current gift rules interact with the wider […]
- Sugar Tax Explained - Question. I own a newsagents in Newry and have heard about the Sugar Tax that was introduced from 6 April 2018. Can you explain what it is? Answer. The sugar tax, otherwise known as the Soft Drinks Levy is not a tax on consumers but will apply to the packagers and importers of […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
PKF-FPM have always provided my business with a professional and friendly Service. Their advice and support over the years has helped my business during challenging times. They are a forward thinking and committed organisation who genuinely care about their clients.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 44 NOW AVAILABLE
- The Sunday Times Top 100 Accolade
- Vulture Funds: Opportunity or Threat
- Tax Matters Issue 44
- Brexit Briefing 05
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES