- PKF-FPM Win Big at BEFTA Awards - PKF-FPM Accountants were the inaugural winners of the new ‘Professional Services Firm of the Year’ category at the prestigious Northern Ireland BEFTA Business Awards in Belfast. The awards, now in their 13th year and re-branded from the former UTV Business Eye Awards, were presented at a glittering ceremony attended by a 600 strong business […]
- PKF-FPM Secure Hat-trick of Victories at UK Accountancy Awards - NI Headquartered independent accountancy practice, PKF-FPM, proved to be leading their sector when awarded with three of the most sought-after honours at the British Accountancy Awards Gala, which took place on 26 September 2018 in Grosvenor House, Park Lane, London. The magnitude of taking home all awards shortlisted for, namely: Mid-Tier Firm of the […]
- Annual Investment Allowance Budget Changes - Question. I own a food processing business and considering a significant investment in equipment to upgrade my food production facility. What will the increase in the annual investment allowance in the recent budget mean for my business? Answer. Capital allowances can reduce a tax payer’s income tax (self-employment) or corporation tax liability […]
- VAT Voucher Changes - Question. I own a hair and beauty salon and have recently started to issue gift vouchers. I understand that the VAT treatment depends on the type of voucher, could you please clarify? Answer. Vouchers issued by the same business that will redeem them are known as retailer vouchers and can take three […]
- Incorporation of Rental Business - Question. I own a few rental properties and due to recent restrictions on mortgage interest I am thinking of transferring the properties into a Limited Company, will I get incorporation relief? Answer. It will be a question of whether your rental property portfolio is classed as a business or whether the rental […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
PKF-FPM have always provided my business with a professional and friendly Service. Their advice and support over the years has helped my business during challenging times. They are a forward thinking and committed organisation who genuinely care about their clients.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 46 NOW AVAILABLE
- Vulture funds increase Irish Activity
- Hat-trick for PKF-FPM at Prestigious British Accountancy Awards
- Brexit Briefing 07
- Tax Matters
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES