- Momentous Night for PKF-FPM at the British Accountancy Awards - Leading island based accountancy practice PKF-FPM Accountants with offices in Northern Ireland and Ireland, continued an amazing 2017, when they won the prestigious Mid-Tier Firm of Year Award at the glittering British Accountancy Awards Gala Banquet Ceremony which took place last night (13 October 2017) at the Hilton Park Lane Hotel, in London. […]
- Excitement is mounting in PKF-FPM for the British Accountancy Awards - PKF-FPM Accountants has been shortlisted in three categories in this year’s British Accountancy Awards. The glittering Gala Banquet ceremony will take place this Friday at the Hilton, Park Lane in London with the host for the evening being Mock the Week star Hugh Dennis. The entire team are proud and excited to be shortlisted once […]
- Non Resident Landlord - Question. I am a non UK resident individual but I own property in the UK and receive Rental income from this property. I was looking some advice to see if I am required to report this income in the UK and if so how do I do this? Answer. Any letting agency […]
- Business Expenses - Question. I run a small self-employment business from my own home and I use my car for some business use. Can I claim tax relief on any of my utility bills and mileage expenses? Answer. As you use your home and car for business use, the business element of these expenses can […]
- Reminder to File Tax Return - Question. I have received a reminder from HM Revenue & Customs to file my 2016/17 tax return. However I always file mine online in January. Why do they want it submitted earlier? Answer. The tax return filing deadline for manual tax returns is fast approaching on 31 October 2017, but don’t worry there […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
NWP Recycling Ltd have worked with PKF-FPM since our inception and the advice and service has been outstanding. PKF-FPM has really helped the business to make the right decisions and move forward with confidence
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 42 NOW AVAILABLE
- How safe are your Tech Systems?
- Brexit Briefing and Tax Matters Free Inside
- PKF-FPM win Large Practice of the Year and Overall Practice of the Year
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES