- PKF-FPM Retain Top UK Accountancy Employer Award - For the second year running, leading island based accountancy practice PKF-FPM Accountants won the Accountancy Age Top UK Accountancy Employer Award 2016 at the glittering British Accountancy Awards Gala Banquet Ceremony which took place last night (29 November 2016) at the Brewery, in London. In addition, the only Northern Ireland firm to be shortlisted for […]
- New Strategic Support Service For Northern Ireland’s Charity Sector - Chief executives from Northern Ireland’s top charities will attend the launch in Belfast on Wednesday 19 October of “Protecting People with Purpose”, a leadership support service for Northern Ireland’s charity sector. Chief executives from Northern Ireland’s top charities will attend the launch in Belfast this evening of Protecting People with Purpose, a leadership support service […]
- Capital Allowances Relief - Question. I have recently started trading and my business is currently incurring large amounts of capital expenditure, what tax relief is available for this expenditure? Answer. If you buy an asset, for example computer equipment, machinery or buildings for use in your business, you cannot deduct this expenditure from your trading profits. However, if it […]
- Small Gift Exemption from Irish Payroll - Question. I operate part of my business in the Republic of Ireland and operate southern payroll. As my business performed very well, as a gesture of my gratitude I would like to give a gift or bonus to my southern based employees. Is there any non-taxable gifts or bonus that I could give? […]
- BPRA Relief - Question. I am considering purchasing a derelict commercial property, the property requires major renovation works to bring it back in to functional use. Will I get tax relief on the renovation costs? Answer Business premises renovation allowance (BPRA) was introduced with effect from 11 April 2007 to provide an incentive for businesses to tackle derelict […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
PKF-FPM have always provided my business with a professional and friendly Service. Their advice and support over the years has helped my business during challenging times. They are a forward thinking and committed organisation who genuinely care about their clients.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 40 NOW AVAILABLE
- Positive feedback to New Balbriggan Dublin North Office
- 25th Anniversary
- Brexit Briefing – Free Inside
- Rory Best Irish Rugby Skipper
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES