- PKF-FPM – Placed in The Sunday Times 2018 Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for in the UK - Leading island accountancy practice PKF-FPM has scored another milestone success…. after being placed in the prestigious Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for 2018. PKF-FPM Accountants, currently employing 120 plus staff across six offices – 4 in Northern Ireland and 2 in the Republic of Ireland has established a reputation as […]
- Padraig McManus delivers keynote speech at the PKF-FPM / Ulster University Business School Leadership Event - “If you can get those around you to buy into your strategy and what you are trying to achieve, you are on the road to becoming a leader.” These were just some of the thoughts shared with business leaders by former Chairman of Eir and Mincon Group Plc, Padraig McManus, as keynote speaker at […]
- Making Tax Digital - Question. I am a VAT registered business and have been advised that I may need to implement Making Tax Digital, what is this and how will it have an impact on my business? Answer. Making Tax Digital, or MTD for short, is a key part of the government’s plans to modernise the […]
- VAT Capital Goods Scheme - Question. I intend on selling existing property which we had bought in 2010 when it was new and had reclaimed the VAT in full as it had been used fully for our taxable business. Would there be any VAT issues on the sale? Answer. Assuming the existing property was bought for more […]
- Termination Payments - Question. Are all termination payments to employee’s tax free up to £30,000? Answer. Termination payments are made to employees for all sorts of reasons, but the first thing to understand is that there’s no automatic entitlement to pay the first £30,000 tax–free, and if the employer gets it wrong it’s the employer […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
I have been working with PKF-FPM for a number of years by referring our existing clients who need to avail of their specialised services , particularly restructuring and insolvency. PKF-FPM have assisted a number of our clients and achieved some excellent outcomes, more often than not returning a less stressed and more focused client to me.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 44 NOW AVAILABLE
- The Sunday Times Top 100 Accolade
- Vulture Funds: Opportunity or Threat
- Tax Matters Issue 44
- Brexit Briefing 05
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES