- PKF-FPM shortlisted as finalists in two categories at the The Irish News Workplace & Employment Awards 2018
PKF-FPM are delighted to be shortlisted as finalists in two categories at The Irish News Workplace & Employment Awards tonight in the Titanic, Belfast. We are so excited for awards night tonight. Good luck to all finalists!
- PKF-FPM win Managing Talent Award at The Irish News Workplace & Employment Awards 2018 - On what was the 12th year of The Irish News Workplace & Employment Awards, the judges described it as a, “spectacular year … which has shattered all previous records for entry numbers and quality of applications.” Up against a mix of exceptional blue-chip companies, innovative firms and impressive public sector and educational bodies, PKF-FPM […]
- Ireland’s Largest Accountancy Body Elects New President - New Chartered Accountants President says current political uncertainty puts jobs at stake. Feargal McCormack has been elected President of Chartered Accountants Ireland at its 130th Annual General Meeting in Belfast. Addressing the Chartered Accountants Ireland AGM in Belfast today (18 May 2018), Mr McCormack highlighted the current political and economic uncertainty on the island […]
- RoI Vat Registration - Question. I am an electrician living in Newry, I am registered for VAT in the UK. If I carry out work in the ROI, do I have to register for VAT in the ROI also? Answer. There are specific rules relating to VAT on the supply of services and the corresponding VAT […]
- Employed or Self Employed - Question. I have heard a lot of comments recently about the status of workers and as I engage quite a few small self-employed labourers, I would like to know if this has any impact for me. Answer. Quite often businesses will engage a self-employed person rather than an employee due to the […]
- Transborder Workers - Question. I live in Co Louth and travel to Armagh daily to work in my own business, which is in Armagh. I have heard there is a relief for Irish residents working in Northern Ireland – can I claim this? Answer. Transborder workers relief is a relief for people resident in the […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
PKF-FPM has played a massive role in taking us from an embryonic stage through to successfully securing contracts with some of the largest organisations in the world, including Microsoft. Throughout our development, PKF-FPM has adopted a pro-active, partnership-led approach, providing trusted and valued support on key aspects of our business. The company understands the issues facing Irish technology companies and, importantly, support and encourage a global focus.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 45 NOW AVAILABLE
- Chartered Accountants Elect Feargal as President
- Prestigious National Tax Award Win
- Brexit Briefing 06
- Tax Matters
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES