- PKF-FPM Secure Hat-trick of Victories at UK Accountancy Awards - NI Headquartered independent accountancy practice, PKF-FPM, proved to be leading their sector when awarded with three of the most sought-after honours at the British Accountancy Awards Gala, which took place on 26 September 2018 in Grosvenor House, Park Lane, London. The magnitude of taking home all awards shortlisted for, namely: Mid-Tier Firm of the […]
- PKF-FPM shortlisted for three categories at British Accountancy Awards - PKF-FPM Accountants, have been shortlisted for 3 categories at the British Accountancy Awards, namely: Mid-Tier Firm of the Year; Tax Team of the Year; and Partner of the Year. PKF-FPM recently won Tax Team of the Year at the Irish Accountancy Award 2018, against stiff competition and are current holders of the UK Mid-Tier […]
- Incorporation of Rental Business - Question. I own a few rental properties and due to recent restrictions on mortgage interest I am thinking of transferring the properties into a Limited Company, will I get incorporation relief? Answer. It will be a question of whether your rental property portfolio is classed as a business or whether the rental […]
- National Insurance Changes - Question. I have several self-employed clients all of whom are subject to the Class 2 national insurance rules and currently pay contributions. I had been reading that Class 2 was to be abolished but now I have heard recently that this is not happening. Is this correct? Answer. Class 2 National Insurance […]
- Reminder to file your tax return - Question. I have received a reminder from HM Revenue & Customs to file my 2017/18 tax return. I always file mine online in January. Why do they want it submitted earlier? Answer. The tax return filing deadline for manual tax returns is fast approaching on 31 October 2018, but there is an […]
This App provides you with important UK & ROI Tax rate information and dates for the current and previous year.
I have been working with PKF-FPM for a number of years by referring our existing clients who need to avail of their specialised services , particularly restructuring and insolvency. PKF-FPM have assisted a number of our clients and achieved some excellent outcomes, more often than not returning a less stressed and more focused client to me.
Feargal McCormack chats to Rowan Hand on Good Morning Newry & Mourne
ISSUE 45 NOW AVAILABLE
- Chartered Accountants Elect Feargal as President
- Prestigious National Tax Award Win
- Brexit Briefing 06
- Tax Matters
CROSS BORDER TRADE GUIDLINES